Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome!!

Hey everybody! My name is Alex Stewart. I have been in the Commercial Roofing Industry for over 20 years. This blog is all about Low Slope Commercial Flat Roofing. If you are an asset manager, property manager, facility manager, building engineer, building owner, or just someone who wants to learn more about flat roofs you've come to the right place!

I will be sharing with you all of the latest "Cool Roof" Technology, various roofing systems, and even "garden roofs". I will also explain to you in plain English the advantages and disadvantages of the various systems and materials. It is my goal to make this blog a "go-to" resource that you can rely upon! Because I am an actual roofing contractor, these posts will be based upon my actual "real world" experience, not based on the opinions of a manufacturer's marketing department or an overzealous salesman. You can rely on me for independent, real world advice. That is my pledge to you. I hope that you'll join me!


Flat roofs. Flat roofing.  Roofing. Roofing materials. Roof repair. Roofing Contractor. New roof. Metal roof. Commercial roofing. Roof Replacement. Cool roofs. Cool Roofing. Roof Coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment